::Your Blood Is My Life::
Your blogtitle



Thursday, May 17, 2007
A Sad Ending~

Listening to: Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Together until death..
Update..

April 19, 2007 - May 17, 2007
Update On.

-Went to malls, stayed at home, watched DVD movies, etc..
-Enrolled at UST, tried commuting to be familiarized with the transpo that I'm gonna use.
-College life start by June.
-Toured Avilon Zoo and its wildlife..
-Got alone, tired, depressed = sick
-Can't think too much.. Gah..
-Elections went good except for some who got into fights.
-Last May 15, 2007 around 7 pm, My Tito and Tita was shot at Olongapo going to Bataan (zigzag road). They were about to go home.. but ended tragedic.
-The story was..
At 6pm they left their job at Olongapo and bid goodbye to their fellow friends there.. and also my tito was about to get a check-up for his right eye because of catarata.. then stories were they went to the hospital and after that went to a bank to withdraw some money. After that they went straight driving to Bataan.. People who saw it said that it was a Red Pajero who bumped into the back of my uncle's CRV then my tito tried to open the window to see why they were bumped. But then a shot was given off by those who are in the Pajero. 4 shots unto my uncle's body. One in the shoulder, one at the neck, then one straight at the heart, i haven't heard where the other hit. Then my aunt was also shot by a motorcycle on the right and was hit at the side. Then the car lost control and bumped into a post I think.
They were brought to the hospital by some people and was declared DOA. Then we found out that their friend has already sent them to a funeral home. Then after that.. We were all shocked to found out what happened. We just decided to go to Bataan by the morning because it might also make our lives in danger if we try to go there by 10 pm. Then we checked them by morning, stories were told by many people that made a clear view of what happened but it was totally a question mark why did those people killed my uncle and aunt. They were both friendly and no one did know that they had such enemies. ... I don't know what to do when that happened. Because that uncle and aunt of mine was very close to me and my family.
-Wish it just didn't happen..
-May they rest in peace.. in our Lord's side.
-Saturday's gonna be their funeral. I hope it will be ok.
-Well, that's it too much EMO, Kills.
-Even Spiderman can be EMO sometimes.
-20 hours of waiting for the completion of the server merge.. Bye Chaos.. you will still be the best.. and Hello Baldur..
-Gonna be ok I think.
-Thanks for all the people who have been with me in times when I'm down. Thank you very much.


Seph shed blood at 12:21 PM | (0) Bloody Reactions


::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comments: Post a Comment

::Bloody Meh::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Name: Seph
B-day: February 16, 1991
Location: Caloocan City, Philippines
School: Notre Dame of Greater Manila

I walk a lonely road,
the only one I have ever known.
I don't know where it goes
but its home to me and I walk alone.

:: Bloodboard ::

:: Blood Buddies ::
- Ning - My Own World
- Mitch - Brighter Than Sunshine
- Vox - Shapeshifter

:: Blood Veins ::
- Blogger
- Blogskins
- Yahoo
- Google
- Ran Online
- Ragnarok Online

:: Blood Stains ::
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- February 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007

:: You Guardian Angel -
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ::

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger
I've figured out
How this world turns cold
and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside
me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you
through it all
Even if saving you sends
me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and
nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my,
my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay,
stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends
me to heaven

:: Bloodwishes ::
- A Tarot Card Deck
- A New Magic Card Deck
- To learn magic tricks
- To finish my 4th year HS
- To bake cookies and cakes! XD
- To have my own camera
- To have a new PC!
- To study in UST?
- To be a food expert
- To find my purpose in life
- To find the right person for me :3

:: Designed by Tuskudrusla ::